You have probably heard about permanent cosmetics through a friend, or maybe you’ve even seen it on someone you know. You may wonder how great it would be to go to any event at any time, without needing lipstick or eyeliner – or how fantastic your eyebrows can look, 24/7, without powder or pencil!
Do you want:
- To always look you best?
- To spend less time getting ready in the morning?
- To stop worrying about your makeup fading or smearing?
- To end the frustration of getting your eyebrows even?
- To correct the problems created by over-tweezing?
- To have fuller, more colorful, defined lips?
- To have eyeliner expertly applied to accent and brighten your eyes?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, then Permanent Cosmetics may be the perfect solution for you.
- If you have an active lifestyle, this will allow you to look your best all the time, even when you’re working out!
- If you have thinning or uneven brows, this is a natural looking solution that won’t rub off.
- If you suffer from arthritis and have difficulty applying makeup, particularly eyeliner, this could be the perfect solution for you.
- If you have cosmetic allergies, this is a practical alternative.
- If you have oily skin and have difficulty keeping eye makeup on, this will keep you looking your best!
Permanent Cosmetics is a form of tattooing where iron oxide is implanted into the epidermal layers of the skin. The hand method we use here at Bella Trio is very gentle and there is little, if any, bruising, bleeding or swelling. Topical anesthetics are used to numb the area prior to treatment, and reapplied during the procedure to ensure your comfort. This is a permanent solution as the iron oxide particles do stay in your skin; however, because your face is exposed to the elements, you will need to refresh the color every year or two to keep the color vibrant. Most importantly, remember that while the goal is to give you exactly the healed result you are looking for, it is best to be conservative. More pigment can be applied during your follow up treatment, depending on your pigment retention and rate of healing.
If Permanent Cosmetics sounds like the perfect solution for you, call us today to book a consultation appointment!